Sunday, May 17, 2009

Exhausted

-Using computer for almost 9 hours everyday really make my eyes tired…
-Plus 9 hours of using my gluteus maximus and sitting on my coccyx really give me a pain to my ass…
-From de 9 hours, I used at least 50% about 4-5 hours of it to watch movies and dramas (yea, HOUSE ROCKS) and since I’m watching in de living room, I’d to use headphones, thus 4-5 hours of non-stop direct sound waves to my ears.
-Call from a fren, chatted for almost an hour, my ears were ringing when we stopped chatting.. XD
-2 hours of basketball with my frens, using every muscle of my body giving me muscle pain all over my body before and after my sleep


I’m EXTREMELY TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

hueychieng said...

huh! wat a 'tiring' day XD

constructive suggestion from professional couch potato;
BARING la~~

joonyi said...

but i haven't finish watching HOuse.. T-T.. then basketball cos fren call ma, not song dy if turn them down.. XD