Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is there anything meaningful i can do?

Is my life meaningless now?? look at my routine


530am - eyes opened by themselves, check phone for any mangkuk who sms me when I’m asleep, cont sleep
830am - wake up, spiritually and mentally but not physically(usually I’ll lie around before washing)
900am - brush teeth, bathe and have breakfast
930am - watch DrHouse
1200pm - lunch + wash up
1215pm - cont DrHouse or surfing net
115pm - take a nap(yea, sleep for > than and hour cos it’s too bored to stay awake)
300pm - cont. House or go out with frens
500pm - cont. House or other movies
700pm - dinner + wash up
730pm - surf net or watch House or other movies
900pm - fetch mum back
1000pm - maybe supper
1100pm - sleep
so basically, I did nothing productive since de starting of de holidays……. XD.. SIENZ…

yeah, and about House, omg omg omg, he’s goddamn FUNNY, freakingly COOL, super shitty awesome……

Quoted some of my favorites...
- Is it still illegal to perform and autopsy on a living person
- My will may be weak, but my back bone is strong(House taunting J.Whitner XD)
- we’re gonna figure out what’s wrong with you. First, we need to know one thing. Have you appear in any PORNO? ( lolz, this guy’s lower limb is paralyze and House went to him to say tat.. I was laughing my ass off)

No comments: