I’d been told countless of times to change my handwriting ever since, er, should be Std5 or so…. XD… My handwriting exceeded de level “cakar ayam”… Mine was labeled as “cakar biawak”(my BM tuition teacher thought me this new simpulan bahasa). XD…
I’d face de same problem in secondary school.
situation 1
In de exam, my fren and I wrote de same answer for one question but the irony is, he gets full marks for it whilst I get NONE… so I approached the teacher for this to tell him/her about de mistake and do you know wat I get???
- apart from getting back my de marks I deserve, I get another mini lecture because he/she accused me for using illegible handwriting.... XD….
The same thing happened in Matri and of cos in my 1st Year in university…. I get complains from the lecturers and even from my frens(they can’t read wat I was writing when they asked for my bio notes, XD)
I tried to change, by writing slowly, making it bigger, focusing while writing, but everything changes back when I was writing in rush(and mind you, writing slowly is torturous)….. XD…
So, I conclude that my left hand is not suitable to write nicely, which is why I tried using my right… Try guess de result ------------- yeah, at least it’s legible…. XD…..
i'm in a good mood when i was using my left hand, i bet you can't imagine how was is when i'm in a bad moodright - right hand
So, I’m thinking of training my right hand (there’s nothing wrong to be ambidextrous and hey, it may help me during exams….^^)

5 comments:
aiyo, my son's handwriting really teruk la.
one of the events:
while ordering food at ktsn's cafe, he wrote "M" but it looked like "B", so the pak cik cafe bungkus the food. wakkaka.
wo wo wo, my DAUGHTER.... it wasn't your PA's fault..... you can't blame me because they're not wearing their glasses while cooking..
BUDI! u put patient's life in danger bcoz of ur writing..hahaha
lolz.. then i should change(and i'm working on it) or i'll need a PDA+portable printer..
ei,ur handwriting can get champion le.
Post a Comment