
What I wanted to see
-mermaid(sigh, not able to see one though)
- shark(the one who's afraid of sharks the most saw it though.. I din see one.. T-T)
-dolphin(was expecting some to follow the boat when we're at the sea... sigh)
-turtle(you can count the numbers even if you lose 3 fingers on your hand ==_==)
-crabs(saw one but was killed instantly by _____. sigh, i felt sorry for de crab)
-sotongs and squids(but yingyi din go, wakakaka)
-sea rambutan (sea urchin actually, XD XD XD)
-starry night( din live up to my expectation )
-breathtaking magnificent view of the seabed full of corals and a variety of fish(was expecting more, but they told me redang's famous for de beach, not de corals)
-etc etc(everything I expect from a beach + sea )
What I never expect to see
I took a few shots only, which is why I can’t describe how de trip was.. ^^.. “A Picture Worth A Thousand Words”
Overall, the trip was quite ok but then there were times when I felt something is missing….it was like de trip wasn’t perfect, but then, oh well……… ^^…







11 comments:
More photos please..Haha!
de photos with yiew jeans... T-T... hafta wait till sem starts.. XD
omg, khai wen's face was really geli. eirk~~~
lolz.. you should'd see de real thing.. everytime i get a glimpse at it will give me goosebumps...
Kesian Khai Wen.. But his face looked better when I saw him during HM exam la..
lolz.. you expecting to see it worse ga??? XD
haha
upload more photos ma
kakakaka
hehehe...
tell u what.i turned into a snake!
skins peeling off!!!
+ +..
lolz... mine not peeling but it's as dark as charcoal... XD.. hello SKII... wahahaha...
wakakakkakakakakkakakak!
lucky i din go XD
but the first pic is really captivating!
lolz.... if you go i guess you'll be using up all de sun blocks.. XD
Post a Comment