shit, you think very song meh touch your oily body…..
2) those who play like the game worth millions $$$…..
I wanna enjoy the game only la, you dun have to scold your teammates if the opponent score(luckily my frens aren’t like tat, XD)
3) those guys tat charge straight into the defence when trying to make the basket
shit, I dun wanna die so young la, you tell me you wan score I’ll give way to you, dun langgar me la.
4) those who push people when they can’t chase them
sigh, slow jau ask people back up you la
5) those taller than me and think that they’re a better rebounder
shit you la, just tall no use if you can’t jump high… give me your height better la
6) those noobish mangkuk
please la, you train at 3pm please, dun come out at 5pm++ la, I wan to have a nice game, not playing with kiddos…
7) those noobish tar guys(some only la) but wan lanci
go back your own basketball train 100years sin come out play, or please dun lanci unless you’re very geng
and the list can go on and on and on……. in short, I only like playing with those I know only….. XD….

4 comments:
haha so chuen ha u
hj'll perasan one we u shoot like this.nyek.
XD..... hiangjin not basketball player.......... wakakaka.......... and i'm referring to the players here in kampar ONLY... XD
wei
the 5th like mentioning me wo...terasa.......lol
.... hey, XD, KAMPAR man, KAMPAR
Post a Comment