Friday, June 12, 2009

Blood:The Last Vampire

“I live for one purpose, and one purpose only : to kill all bloodsuckers…..”
The opening super damn cool.
“I do not work for them. They give me what I need. They’ll help me find ONIGEN - the oldeset, vilest and most powerful of all demons….”
Shit, crap, mangkuk, all the talk of how geng Oni is are CRAPs...... I was damn expecting a super Earth Shaking Fight between the main character, Saya with Onigen, and I was expecting Saya(the half human half vampire) to transform into something more demonic, more cool, more yeng… Sigh, but till the end, the biggest transformation I can see was her eyes turning red for let’s say 1 miliseconds???? And the so-called MANGKUK ONIGEN was injured badly by a HUMAN!!!! Shit, wat kind of MOST POWERFUL demon is tat??? Shit mangkuk, stupid Crap Mangkuk, Die la… Barely 10 minutes of fighting and she's defeated utterly.... Ceh..
the so called most powerful demon


the main character





This has nothing to do with the movie
See, I bought this (<50bucks)

2 comments:

Xu Vin said...

i entered the theater expecting u noe, the cool, chilling after effect of the movie later on, but guess wad happened. the whole cinema was lafing their nuts off by the end of the movie. thriller turn into comedy!! damn funny the onigen's punya english pronunciation.
"sirry girr." (silly girl)
"the more u kirr (kill), the more u get fever" (weaker. not fever)

joonyi said...

XD... yea. oo ohh, de place i watched wasn't tat loud, just someone(which is me) laughing his ass off because the bloods from the demons gushed out like COKES(they do have the same colors)... XD..