Monday, June 8, 2009

the reasons I seldom go shopping with my mum and sister

1) it’s like the whole world kenal her(in Kampar)
excited parent - "see Mrs Chai.. greet her….. oh, hello MrsChai.. bla bla bla………
your son ar?? so big dy hor….. bla bla bla……."

2) she ask de same thing again and again…..
eg. you wan A junk food mou……
dun wan
really dun wan???
haiya, dun wan ar
*walk abit, see isomer of A
YOU WAN THIS MOU?


3) they’ll go to the girl’s section (with my sister)
you go walk walk a bit la, later wan go back sin call you

4) when having dinner outside(after shopping)
sister -nah, I can’t eat tat much, help me finish some
mother - I know it’s not enuf for you….(throw more of her portion to me)




why I would go out with my mum
1) get discount without even asking(in some shops in Kampar only la, her student’s parent’s de shop)
2) I dun have to pay (ngek ngek)

7 comments:

Xu Vin said...

wahahha good analysis.

(stil not letting the heavy right side of ur head thing go)
ur fear of shopping, its also bcz u're more conscious of ur bigger right side of ur head now. its ok la. :)

OH NO ONLY 2.5wks left OH NOOOOO.... *freak out*

huey chieng said...

2.5 weeks?!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=(
=(
=(

Ielane said...

nooooo! i want my holidays! grrrrr...

joonyi said...

Xu Vin - why would you remind me tat our holidays will come to an end so soon....... T-T... and why you're obsessed with the right-brain thing... ==_==

joonyi said...

HC and ielane - abo, go enjoy your REMAINING HOLIdays la

Kimi Ryl said...

lolz.. help you to pay now, den future you help ur mum to pay back. this is what we call INVESTMENT!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.