Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekend in Pavillion...

I was taking a nap due to extreme tiredness thanks to the clinical booth at Bangi last Saturday. I was just about to ask a gal out for a date(obviously it was a dream) when kent suddenly barged into my room, waking me up in the process.
“Wei, you wan go for that AMSA dinner at TGI?” asked Kent.
“Don’t want lor, very tired leh.” I told him.
So, he went back upstairs. But then, after he woke me up, I don’t feel like sleeping again, and as I felt guilty for turning down his invitation, I decided to go to his room to apologize.
In his room...
“wei, yingyi ar, wan go pavillion eat mou?”Kent asked.
“go cinema lor…. Punisher leh.. Beng said very nice wor.. Eat dun wan la..”yingyi said.
“on on on.. Ah chai, go mou?” Kent replied.
“Dun wan go ar? Ask my muscle see what he says” yingyi 'told' me...
“sigh, go lor go lor” I answered.

Suddenly, my savior came, the Cumulonimbos cloud (or watever it is) came and it started to rain….. Wakakakaka…. They insisted on going but then, too bad it rained heavily… XD XD XD.. So we decided to go to the café to have our dinner instead.. I was laughing my ass off on the way to the café. Why??? Ngek ngek, look at this ( wearing this smart to eat at the café ) + he looks like he wanna cry XD XD XD…..


But then, this ‘thing’ suddenly show up….


And the last thing I knew is him showing me this….


But anyway, the trip there wasn’t that bad…. At least I manage to get myself something I'd been longing for... XD…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

show us the 'something i'd been longing for' la :)

Anonymous said...

is basketball la..