Scribbling…. Scribbling….
“To X,
It’s been awhile since PPP(an activity in the campus)… But I still can’t get you off my mind… Ever since the day I see you, I knew I’d fallen for you… I can’t stop myself from thinking about you… You’re the last person who appears in my mind every night, and the first every morning I wake up…. I thought that the feeling was just momentary but I guess I was wrong… My feelings for you grew stronger and stronger and is still growing… I’m not sure how or why it’s happening.. I’m not sure what makes you so attractive in my eyes… I’m not good at expressing myself nor had I learn how to do so especially in things like this… I’m in dilemma… Should I just wait or should I make a move???
It’s Valentine’s Day today, I knew if I wanna let you know how I feel, it should be today…. I’d gathered all my courage and inscribed all my feelings, all my thoughts in this paper… I want to let you know that I liked you….
I really hope that you’ll reply my confession with a positive answer….
From, J
There’s something wrong with this letter.. Try guess what it is.. XD XD XD…..
Before guessing, there’re something that you need to know :
) the J has nothing to do with me à I din write the letter (but did modify a bit, XP)
) this letter was sent to someone, together with a rose (to a guy, but I’m not telling you who)
) the guy isn’t me
) it occurs on a Valentine’s night
) there’s nothing to do with grammatical errors
) start guessing what’s so interesting with this letter
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ngek ngek… the letter was written by a group of guys to a guy… XD XD XD… You should already knew what had happen then, rite…. ^^…
*I asked the “guy” and he permitted me to upload some of the photos….
[Get Access *HD*] La chica danesa Full Movie
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment