“Wei, then who will raise hand when he call ying yi and the others?”
“We’ll ask YR to help us lor.. We same group how to raise wor…”
“Oh, ok then..”
Chat chat chat - something about the plan to help our frens take attendance(involving yingyi also)
So, when we’re still in the midst of our discussion(we still haven‘t come out with a plan), suddenly the lecturer called out LOO YING YI…..



When I heard about his name, my brain was like blacked out… It went all blank….
And while I’m still ‘blurring’ I saw Mr Kent raising his hand….. Then, the problem came, I knew the next person the lecturer will be calling is LIEW YI KENT….. So, I was like, “WTH, what should I do, should I raise for him?? But the next person after him is my name.. Die Die Die.. Sei sei sei…..”…



Before I could make up my mind, that lecturer then shouted LIEW YI KENT…. Hohoho… Mr Kent was like asking me to raise my hand but I hesitated, and it was sad to say tat I didn’t… Wuaaaaaaaaaa………. Sorry sorry sorry… During the whole incident, I totally forgot about the existence of Mr Yi Rong which can help me raise the hand when the lecturer called for my name if I help Mr KENT raise his...
And it’s because of that, Mr Liew Yi Kent was called down to see the lecturer…



SORRY SORRY SORRY… Next time I’ll be more ‘seng sui’………

4 comments:
Aiya, really kesian la Kent.. Next time must be more clever d..=p
ielane - hoho... guess the starting of year 2009 does not favors us geminians.. haha......
next time shouldn't get panic.. haha..
no lo...i am the one tht shud say sorry lo...i shud stick to the plan and raise for ying yi lo...sorry er..
nah... it's not yours... we were still discussing.. haha.... but anyways, nothing bad happened lastly.. keke...
Post a Comment