Friday, January 30, 2009

Extreme Tiredness + Insomnia

My eyes opened up automatically at 1am.. After that I can’t make myself to go to bed.. Why?? Was it because of a nightmare and the nightmare made me too afraid to get back to bed?? Or could it be because of the coffee I drank that morning at 7am?? Or could it be that my stupid brain get confused thinking that it’s 1pm instead of 1am??? Or perhaps there’s someone that I’m missing so much until he/she makes me can’t sleep???
My whole body is aching.. I’m not sure why… I din do much exercise lately(the last day I played basketball is on Saturday), so why the hell my muscles’ being weak and why am I suffering from a backache.. I’m sure what I’m suffering from are not caused by the dreaded denggi or chikungunya(I’m not having any fever)…. So, what’s happening to my body??? Why me??? Sigh, as if waking up in the middle of the night isn’t worse enough…. /sob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

paranoia!!lolx