- Not enough sleep,
- not enough water,
- exposure to extreme colds without a jacket…
Gave me a stupid headache already… Then wanna ‘lan yeng’ and act like nothing happen, mestilah making it more ‘teruk’…
Then, on the way back, I was sitting at the end, made me feeling worse - not only a bit headache, now + a bit dizzy some more… Then dunno why the mangkuk bus is so hot, I was feeling like what these fish were feeling…

Then dunno why that mangkuk driver keep stopping the bus, all these ‘henti gerak henti gerak’ really worsen the condition… But anyway, I survived. I was so happy when I saw the bus station, thinking that I could get away from the stupid heat.
And just when I was thinking that things aren’t going to get any worse, guess wat…. Once I step down from the bus, I was like stepping out into
WHY IS KL SO #$%& HOT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment