We’re having a Christmas Break - 25, 26 27, 28, 29... I din go back home and was planning to study during the break… My schedule is really easy - 1 day 1 lecture notes…. But still………………………………...
Let me tell you what I did..
Let me tell you what I did..
The first day, 24th, after lecture, went out to Time Square with yilian, alison, ying yi and kent… We went to have our lunch, though it was a bit expensive, my plate of “Chicken Rice” is not bad…
my plate
my plateSomething really weird happened to our Mr Muscle Man (ying yi)… I heard something that shouldn’t be coming out from his mouth… The always-complaining-about-expensive-food-in-kl-that-can’t-fill-his-stomach wasn’t complaining that day.. Instead, he said something about enjoying the food…. It’s like

After that we went to LowYat Plaza and then to Sg Wang.. Thus, we returned to kt at about 6something… After taking a bath, I was thinking of studying, but then, Mr Yi Rong asked me to play computer game and because I’m so bad at saying “no”, I went to his room to have a game - I almost made his window crashing down from 4th floor..…
---->sub storyWe finished a game, so, while waiting to join the game, I took a pizza to eat… And then I go to the window and opened it to get fresh air… I pushed the window, but, instead of sliding outwards as our normal windows do, yi rong’s moved vertically… If my reaction was just a bit slower, the window would had been now at the ground floor.. Haha….
So, on the first day, I din study anything…The second day, 25th… Woke up at 8 something… Decided to study after watching a chapter of Heroes… Half way watching, received a sms - Yo, 10am go out…. Sigh, wat else, after finish the heroes go prepare myself then go out with yi rong, juin yi and alison….But it wasn’t that bad, at least I learnt about Manhattan at KLCC- fishy thingy shop… Oysters, yuck….. But the foods could fill up the stomach, that’s the only good thing about Manhattan(that’s wat I think)…..
=.=…. Then we walked to Pavilion where we did a lot of window shopping…
passing KL Convention Centre
=.=…. Then we walked to Pavilion where we did a lot of window shopping…
passing KL Convention Centre
We reached back at night and was extremely tired, so DIN STUDY AGAIN…
The third day, 26th, today… Woke up at 8.30am, received a call - go play badminton… Then play lor ( with alison, juin yi and yi rong)…. From 9am till 12pm… Whole body tired.. Had our lunch + blow horn blow till 2pm something…. Then go back rest awhile then go surau do banner with Kent sambil blow horn.. Do till 6.30pm then go setapak eat dinner…. After that come back ( 9 something pm ).. Sigh, after that sitting in front of computer till now….
In conclusion, WASTED ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT STUDYING…










4 comments:
u forgot the part where u threw away ur pizza just to save my window...kakaka...i din overestimate myself lo...i purposely acted like i cant eat anymore so that u will have something to post on ur blog ma...i am so good...hehehe...joking...dun compare u (elastic, rubber man) with me lo...i am normal..u abnormal ma...kakaka
haha.. i din forget.. lolz.... you really should'd put a notice there, it's really dangerous.. haha.. not everybody's react as fast as me..... ^^
lolz, it tat so??? then your act looks real.. haha.. you really looked like you wanna vomit.. XD.. and i'm not rubber man, wait till you see yingyi's feat... keke.. it's like comparing Mt Kinabalu to Everest.... i'm the Mt Kina only
wah..seem like u all so happy wo..but why,always just few of u only..
where is ken wo and others leh?
lolz.... others like who?? got ah ken ma....... a bit happy ler... ^^.. holiday very song.....
Post a Comment