and I’m standing there beside the race track. and she’s at the starting point. yea.. it’s her, I’m sure of it. And perhaps she didn’t notice me. and the race started, and she’s coming closer and closer. she was in the front at first but it was before she fell, right in front of me, and was overtook by the other 3 racers. When she climbed back up onto her horse, and I saw her eyes, from there I could regrets. She continued her race, and was going farther and farther, but still she stumbled a few more times but yet she persevered. and at last she manage to reach the final line after overtaking the racer who was in front of her.
at least this time it’s not ZOMBIES….. XD…
[Get Access *HD*] La chica danesa Full Movie
7 years ago

2 comments:
wat r the funny thing tat u dreaming abt?
lolz.. funny meh?? but my feeling when dreaming is sad ge.. =(((((((((
Post a Comment